Office Manager (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Matmatch is an ambitious new corporate venture in the materials science space - a platform that connects engineers, product designers, and procurement teams with the best materials and suppliers for their job. It will soon become the largest publicly accessible database of material property information and is a one-of-a-kind startup.
We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are putting together a multicultural star team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experiences across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Be the “right hand“ of the executive team
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Interface directly with investors, board members, and other senior stakeholders
- You have proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have the knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- You have proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- You have excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- You have strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- You have a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What you can expect
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting September 2017
- Join a well-funded start-up venture backed by a large corporation
- Receive an attractive package that balances work and life in the boom town of Munich, Germany
By joining Matmatch you will benefit from the support of a large corporation combined with the dynamic spirit of a start-up. You’ll help shape the go-to knowledge platform for the people that engineer the world around you.
We look forward to talking to you!
Note: To ensure a speedy review of your application, please apply directly via the Job Link.