Office Manager (Office/Finance/HR) (m/w)
HR Finance Operations
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are the one who help us running our entire organization smoothly?
CrossEngage is a fast growing Berlin-based marketing technology company backed by well known VC's and business angels. Our goal is to innovate the user experience through highly relevant and consistent cross-channel marketing communications. CrossEngage provides a cloud-based, real-time open marketing platform that empowers marketing managers to intuitively orchestrate their campaigns across all relevant channels and devices.
Come and join our great team at CrossEngage!
In this role you should be an all-rounder and you will have a variety of tasks. Your responsibilities are divided into 3 key areas: Office Management, Finance and HR support. You will get an overview about all relevant processes in the company and you will be the central contact person. Currently we are a small international team but we are growing fast and we are looking for you to help us to keep everything in order.
- Assist in all office activities and administration and handle different service providers.
- Take care of our facilities so that everybody feels good at our office.
- Make sure all facilities are tidy and operating smoothly.
- Process, track, and handle all incoming and outgoing mails and packages.
- Coordinate travel logistics for management and outside visitors.
- Do research and support in the creation of presentations.
- Preparation of accounting documents.
- Management of debtors and creditors.
- Support the payroll accounting.
- Responsible for the travel expense accounting.
- Maintaining all company documents and contracts.
- Coordinate job interviews and support the recruiting process.
- Support the onboarding process of new employees, so that everybody feels comfortable from the first day.
- Be the contact person for our employees regarding different HR issues.
- Help us to organize unforgettable company events.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and German.
- You have great organization skills and have no problems handling multiple tasks.
- You work independently and know how to prioritize.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
Nice to have
- Experience in the startup environment.
- Work with a top international team.
- Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up.
- Grow as part of the company with new career opportunities along the way.
- Become part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities.
- Beautiful office in the centre of Berlin.
If you think that we would play well together, send us an email including a short cover letter and your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org