Backend Development PHP (m/w)
IT Business Development
Beginn: Juli 2013
You want to be part of something new and you are keen on running with an agile team to see your ideas growing within the team’s spirit? You are looking to accompany a new online service platform from the first steps to initial public launch?
Being part of the arvato AG, a subsidiary of the international BERTELSMANN Group, omnidoo is located in the vibrant heart of Berlin. It is a highly integrative online customer service and will be the next thing people are talking about. With our continuous innovations we support people getting the best out of their favorite things.
You are an experienced software developer for scaling web platforms. You are experienced with the latest web development tools and methodologies. You have an innovative and focused mind and are looking for new challenges in a young but promising financed startup environment.
These are the responsibilities to take over
- establish a restful backend API for existing backend features
- develop new backend features
- optimize the backend regarding performance, scalability and stability
- improve data models and queries
These are the needed assests to step into the challenge
- solid experience with PHP (Yii framework would be a plus)
- significant experience with restful backend architectures (REST)
- familiarity with the MVC paradigm, test driven development methods
- solid SQL skills for complex queries and performance driven data management
- far-sighted planning and management of scalability
- 2 year experience with software projects
- familiarity with version management (platform, API, plugins) and release management would be a plus
We are offering
- a highly motivated team of young intrapreneurs
- a lot of dynamic innovative atmosphere
- flexible work time, remote work possible (depending on position and project status)
- the most suitable devices and tools for your inspiration
- great perspectives for personal development
So be fast and focused and send us the most suitable references or impressions of your work and give us a feeling of what you are excellent in and what you are passionate about (German or English).