Online and Social Media Marketing Internship (m/f)
Elephant Gin Ltd.
Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: August 2016
As a University student or a recent grad you are looking to gain experience and kickstart your career in social media marketing by maximising Elephant Gin's visibility on social media platforms. You will work directly with one of the co-founders of the brand to support all online marketing endeavours for Elephant Gin and enhance the company’s user acquisition and engagement. You are one part marketer, one part social media master, which lays the foundation to grow the company’s existing presence organically, working with a small, but hardworking team.
- collaborate and learn from a very small and cross-functional team
- support setting up, managing, and writing engaging content on various social media platforms
- help design social media and online marketing campaigns (incl. producing relevant photo materials)
- interact with followers on social media platforms
- based on given topic, write an informed blog post based on research and relevance
- create newsletter campaigns using MailChimp
- share unique ideas and display creativity in social media marketing efforts
- monitor performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, etc.
- create and maintain a regular reporting including user analysis, performance tracking, forecasting, etc.
- source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels
- identify user growth partnerships
- finding and leveraging unrealised, out-of-the-box techniques to grow Elephant Gin's user base
- Diplom or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or related
- a genuine love for using social media and networking sites including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Periscope, Mailchimp, etc.
- general excitement to learn new skills and stay on top of trends
- strong intuition for marketing and consumer behaviour
- really solid writing and communication skills with a twist of creativity
- natural eye and experience in all things photography
- a sensitivity when communicating with different audiences
- understanding the difference between representing a brand vs. representing oneself on social media
- ability to “live” a brand
- ability to adapt to and build on an existing style
- highly organised and time-sensitive working abilities
- open mind to receiving constructive criticism
- a sense of accountability and be able to move initiatives forward with little guidance
- proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office, and Adobe products: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
What we offer
- hands-on experience with social media marketing and campaigning
- experience with managing your own projects
- autonomy to be creative and see your ideas come into fruition
- experience leading a social media strategy
- chances of full-time employment at Elephant Gin with competitive compensation package