Online Campaign / Account Manager – Online Efficiency Analyst (m/f)
Ve Interactive Ltd.
London / Berlin
IT Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2012
Location: Clerkenwell, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience (earning potential £30k + uncapped commission)
Reporting To: Head of Sector
An exceptional opportunity exists for a motivated, analytical and highly focussed account management specialist to join an exciting, global technology-driven solutions company which offers a range of products and services to assist clients to maximise their online potential.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual with a strong digital media background to support client retention for Ve Interactive’s suite of online efficiency products and services.
In return for the above we offer a fantastic career structure, uncapped earning potential, a whole host of company benefits, outstanding employee facilities and not to forget our legendary work parties!
The primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and manage client relationships.
- Assess, analyse and optimise client email campaigns.
- Prepare lead-generation plans, schedules and reports to identify specific targets within each sector vertical.
- Deliver detailed and practical knowledge of the digital media landscape across the vertical you are assigned.
- Support Sector Team as required.
- Understanding a client’s business requirements, issues and future plans.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Digital Account / Campaign Manager within the Email, Affiliate, Technology, Analytics or Agency sector.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised with a strong analytical mind.
- Ability to work independently or within a small team.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.