Online Content Manager France (m/w)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Marketing Sonstige Redaktion
Beginn: März 2016
Are you a keen, creative, perfectionist that thrives on managing your own responsibilities? Composing and reading texts is something that's quite natural to you? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and international company based in Berlin? Sounds like we’re on the same page! Come and join the Pepper team!
Pepper is the largest community driven deal sharing platform in the world. From the head office in Berlin, the Pepper platform delivers over 50,000 deals per month submitted by 25 million users from 11 countries to our international network of local partner sites. Around the clock our community of local deal hunters find, share and vote on deals in fashion, electronics, travel and more! Only the hottest deals (promoted because of their value, quality and desirability) make it to our front pages across the globe, ready to be snapped up by millions of casual browsers and hardcore deal hunters alike.
Our international partner sites are:hotukdeals.com - UK
mydealz.de - Germany
dealabs.com - France
pepper.pl - Poland
nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
preisjaeger.at - Austria
promodescuentos.com - Mexico
buenosdeals.com - U.S.
desidime.com - India
pepper.co.kr - Korea
pelando.com.br - Brazil
What you’ll be doing
- You'll be independently working with external content agencies and coordinate their work.
- You'll do research on relevant texts and pictures.
- You'll copyread and publish relevant content for our French website dealabs.com.
- You'll be in charge of exploiting new content for our portal.
- You'll be closely working together with our Content and Online Marketing Team
What we’re looking for
- You finished your studies in Journalism, Media Management, French studies, Linguistics and/or have proven experience in composing texts.
- You're mother tongue is French or you speak on a native level, and you're fluent in German and English as well.
- You have a strong interest in online shopping and an outstandin internet affinity.
- You have experience with common content management systems
- You feel very confident working with MS Word and MS Excel.
Some perks of working with Pepper
- Be a part of an awesome international team of passionate and skilled people.
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested? Apply with all relevant documents, including a motivation letter, online and attach a compelling portfolio with relevant work. Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded. We expect the portfolio either to be available online or attached to the email as PDF. Other formats, like .doc or .docx, will not be opened.