Online Content Manager (m/f, full-time/part-time)
kosMENtik.de - Strictly Selected Cosmetics GmbH
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2012
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in online content writing, management and editing for the web.
The online content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The website content manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence: online shop, blog, social media, marketing
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Excellent writing skills in German language
- Enjoy writing on a range of topics
- Interest in cosmetic industry
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of HTML and any other European languages are a plus
kosMENtik.de is an eCommerce start-up, based in Berlin, selling exclusive men care products in German speaking countries. We are a small start-up, but, take every aspect of eBusiness very seriously. We are supported by a professional team around the world, which made it happen that kosMENtik.de is awarded “TOP 5 most user friendly online shops in Health, Beauty & Wellness category” for Shop Usability Award 2012.
What you get
- Be part of the founding team
- Shape the future of a start-up and grow rapidly with it
- Get glimpse of day-to-day challenges of an eCommerce start-up
You can apply in German or English. Please send your resume to email@example.com