Online Marketing Intern (m/f)
Moema Espresso Republic
Beginn: April 2016
ABOUT MOEMA ESPRESSO REPUBLIC
Moema Espresso Republic is an expanding premium fair trade coffee company with a fast-growing E-commerce vertical. With offices in Berlin and São Paulo, Moema is the German market leader in direct fair trade coffees.
In addition to coffee, Moema is a large Online Retailer of premium coffee equipment and accessories which are sold through a variety of E-commerce channels. Beside end-consumers, Moema delivers to food services (coffee shops, restaurants etc.), businesses and supermarkets as well.
Moema’s awarded "Direct Fair Trade" model grants that small local coffee cooperatives also do the roasting and the packaging of coffee beans. Thus, maximum part of the value is generated in the country of origin, which creates local jobs and sustainable structures. Hence, Moema coffees meet the demands of a modern European LOHAS while at the same time improving the living conditions of the coffee farmers.
- You will work with Online Marketing Manager on the day-to-day management of all online marketing channels (Google SEM, Facebook, Display, Affiliates, etc.)
- You support the analytical needs of online marketing utilizing data from Google Analytics and combining it with key company performance KPIs to identify areas for improvement
- You will be in charge of managing and developing online marketing (SEM) campaigns
- You will improve processes regarding keyword research/generation, bid management, management of text, creative content and landing pages
- You develop dashboards, track KPIs and generate regular reports using different tools
- You help in optimization and internationalization of our online store
- In addition to permanent projects, you will work on number of ad-hoc tasks and analysis
- You are about to finish your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a TOP university or you have already graduated
- You have gained first professional experience in E-commerce, consulting or FMCG industries
- You are a data driven decision maker with a getting-things-done attitude
- You are characterized by strong analytical skills and a passion for complex data sets
- You are familiar with MS office and have great interest in MS Excel / analytical tools
- You are motivated, eager to learn, and have an organized and methodical working approach
- You like working in a team and have NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY in German
- Enthusiasm to work in international teams and interest in social entrepreneurship or coffee
- Minimum duration of internship is 4 months; ideal duration is 6 months
- You have the permit to work in Germany for the duration of internship
- An exciting 6 month internship with a steep learning curve and the possibility to take responsibility from the beginning
- Competitive remuneration package at par with the best in industry
- The opportunity to get a deep insight into a rapidly growing Ecommerce company
- Work environment that enables to help shape essential parts of the company
- Company culture that is international, dynamic, performance oriented and fast paced
- Chance to work in Berlin - the startup capital of Europe
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
Ready to get started? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (English or German) stating expected earliest starting date.