Online Marketing Intern (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (market cap). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin.
We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- As Online Marketing intern you will assist planning, implementation and optimization of online marketing campaigns.
- You will support our team on specific projects as well as work on own projects concerning SEO, SEM, Affiliate, cooperation, display advertising and CRM.
- This internship is a unique opportunity to contribute your knowledge in a highly professional, dynamic and aim-oriented team.
- Our online marketing experts will support you throughout your internship.
Who we’re looking for
- Currently you are studying a business subject (e.g. media, economics or communication science) at a top-tier university
- Ideally, you have gained first professional experience in the internet sector, especially in Online Marketing
- You can’t deny your strong enthusiasm for the internet and its possibilities
- You are experienced with the MS-Office package and comfortable with multi-tasking and working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good MS-Excel skills and perfect communication skills in English (German and Dutch would be a strong plus) complete your profile
What we offer
- The opportunity get a deep insight into one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks