Online Marketing Lead Germany (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Drivy is the No. 1 p2p car rental service worldwide with 300.000 users and 20.000 cars active on their platform and is experiencing a rapid growth phase. Think of us as Airbnb for Cars. Drivy is funded by Index Ventures, one of the leading global Venture Capital firms (Facebook, Dropbox, SoundCloud..), and is internationalising its services to Germany, Spain and other countries. For that purpose, we are hiring great talent to build our business in Germany and open up our second office in Berlin, which will work closely with our Headquarters in Paris.
Why join as our Traffic Manager Germany? You have a great product to shape with diligent work, analytical power, something really useful and impactful. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and a mobility revolution, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. The quality of your work is central to the success of the company.
Your mission and responsibility is nothing short but the online user acquisition for the German market. Both on supply (the car owner) and demand (the renter) side. Fluency in German is requested.
You will get trained in Paris for 2 weeks before joining the team full time in Berlin.
This work entails a savviness in analytical thinking, being at ease with big data sets and Excel and making sense of them and most importantly, based on your analysis defining and driving actions to shape our German business.
On the ground this work means
- set up (from scratch) all Paid Search & Facebook Campaigns
- identify, test & launch new traffic sources
- manage & optimize all acquisition campaigns (Search: keyword cleaning & tests, new ads; Facebook: new ads, ads rotation; Identifying other distribution channels: campaigns in comparison sites, display. It is the Online Marketing Manager´s responsibility to evaluate tradeoffs between channels, prepare decision making for the next investments and so forth.
- You are responsible for the quality and the results of all these campaigns. You carefully watch the acquisition KPIs to improve their performances.
- You will have the support from the growth marketing team from our Parisian HQ, especially at the beginning (for the campaigns set up). But you should also discover your own best practices and share them with the Paris HQ. You will have real impact on the performance of drivy’s overall business in Germany.
Required Skills & Experience
Education: class A in analytical work, proven track record in university and project driven companies, outcomes should be measurable and proven. You should show that you are the person which really loves to get into the trenches of data analysis and don’t stop short before reaching actions and results based on your work.
Knows and likes online marketing. 1+ years experience in managing SEA or Facebook campaigns (or other online campaigns) would be a great plus. You should know and be able to work with Google Analytics.
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Native German, fluent in English
- Autonomous, rigorous and organised
- Work well with a team in crafting the copyrights for the campaigns alongside the Community Manager, rigorous and diligent in checking the copies. Good compelling writing is a plus.
You make it happen, have new ideas all the time and execute them.
You will work closely with Gero Graf. As the Country Head, Gero will give you guidance on the overall strategy and will listen carefully to your feedback. You will be the one driving daily actions. The team will be the 3-4 of you working from the Rainmaking Loft in Berin Mitte in the first few months, and should grow to around 5-7 people within a year. You can count on support and guidance from the Paris headquarters where our Analytics Lead Aymeric Vinot and Traffic Manager Selma Hamou will share what has worked or failed since Drivy started in France.
To apply, please send a short motivational email together with a resume (linkedin link is fine) to Gero. You find his email address clicking on the green button "Kontaktinformation anzeigen".