Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Feingeist Software GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Online Marketing Manager
Feingeist is a steadily growing Berlin-based software development company.
Our mission is to enhance productivity of our customers through sophisticated user interfaces of our applications: Elegant Software Solutions.
Our team has more than 10 years of experience in software development for macOS and other platforms. Our latest product MailButler is the market-leading productivity enhancement tool for Apple Mail and sees a rapidly growing number of active users.
We are a passionate, responsible group of young professionals who value personal and professional growth of each team member. We believe in sustainable solutions, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. Feingeist is a bootstrapped and profitable company, independent of any investors or external shareholders. This empowers us with maximum flexibility, creativity and elegancy in our problem-solving processes.
At Feingeist everybody can contribute to our vision of elegant software solutions. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to achieving this higher goal of our organization.
As Online Marketing Manager, you will be helping with a range of Marketing activities including Online Advertising, Social Media, Content Marketing, SEO & SEA, Growth Hacking and Analytics. The person in this role will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director and interacting with many of the company departments.
What you will do
- Manage all SEA accounts; launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns, undertaking keyword research and A/B testing and allotting budgets and bids
- Content optimization under SEO aspects and making recommendations on landing pages
- Create and curate content for social media platforms
- Analyze performance of all marketing activities and react accordingly
What we expect
- Great amount of experience with a proven record of success in the field of online marketing.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English and German)
- Taking responsibility and work independently
- A positive work spirit and desire to have fun while gaining new experiences
What you’ll get
- Exciting challenges in a positive and fun work environment
- A flat hierarchy and plenty of responsibilities from the start
- A long-term career perspective at a thriving software startup
If you are interested in this opportunity to learn and work at Feingeist, please don't hesitate any second. Send us your application, including a CV and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to include references or certificates, we would love to have a look!