Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MONOQI is the online destination for modern design products. Founded by Simon Fabich and Felix Schlegel in 2011, the Berlin-based company is aiming at becoming the leading online player for home & living in the design industry. Now operating with a staff of around 90 employees, MONOQI works with a team of international design scouts who search the world for designers and manufacturers creating high-quality products and curating sale offers for the company's growing customer base.
We are a multinational, enthusiastic and fun team based in Berlin’s heart with the unified vision to change the game in the furniture industry. And we are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated new member as Online Marketing Manager.
About what you'll be working on:
- Manage a significant online PPC budget for customer acquisition (web, mobile, email and social).
- Manage the execution, tracking and optimization of paid search, display and re-marketing campaigns.
- Engagement and conversion optimization through A/B testing.
- Weekly and on as needed basis, report on key online campaign metrics.
- Management and tracking of online campaigns.
- Keep pace with the changes in the SEM & display industries and trends to ensure compliance and efficiency with the latest SEM & display guidelines and algorithms.
- Manage and optimize website retargeting programs.
- Recommend improvements based on analytics and shifts in corporate strategies.
- Stay abreast of current digital marketing best practices, making suggestions to incorporate any applicable best practices into initiatives.
- Provide effective communication with all departments on project status and reporting.
- Collaborate with product, business intelligence and partnerships teams to develop marketing plans that support collective goals.
- 1+ years of experience with Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads.
- Excellent facilitator of strategic planning, budgeting, traffic forecasting and execution across a range of marketing channels.
- Strong track record of leading high performing marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Passionate about e-commerce, Entrepreneurial and creative thinker and strong understanding of Paid/Organic Search, Email, Content Marketing and PR.
- Strong commercial acumen and revenue, ROI and profit conscious.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Pragmatic thinker that can make decisions under tight deadlines and pressure, very hands-on execution focused.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Ability to question the status quo and develop marketing initiatives that support overall strategic business goals.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Structured problem solver with excellent quantitative/qualitative analytical capabilities.
- Fluency in German and English are essential.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via the following link: