Online Marketing Manager - Content (m/f)
Frankfurt am Main
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ANTELOPE is building an IoT platform for fitness & health based on its unique EMS technology to help its users break through their limits.
ANTELOPE was founded in 2014 and we officially launched our products at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. We initially raised € 1.4 million as the most successful German crowdfunding campaign 2015. Last year we took part in the German Accelerator program (3 months in the Silicon Valley) and we've been accepted for Standford's Accelerator StartX program for this summer - as the second German startup ever.
ANTELOPE.CLUB is the world’s first muscle-activating sportswear. Our goal is to enable our customers to unleash their full physical potential. Its integrated Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) creates the most effective and efficient way to develop your fitness and stay in shape. EMS supercharges workouts and dramatically improves results. The benefits of EMS have been validated by over 100 academic studies. Most EMS products are only suitable for use in special gyms, but our products are fully mobile, enabling our customers to train with EMS anytime, anywhere. That’s unique.
Our development team covers five different disciplines (sports, software, hardware, material and textile) and consists of 25 people with 15 different nationalities.
Currently, we are working on the positioning of our brand and on further developing the industrial production of our products, as well as the international roll-out. Consequently, we are looking for a motivated ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER (m/f) with an emphasis on CONTENT at the earliest date possible to work in our office in Frankfurt am Main or Berlin.
Your responsibilities as a new member of our team will be
- Create written content
- Repurpose existing content
- Communicate and promote content and marketing campaigns
- Search engine optimization of our website
- Liaise with sales teams and sport scientists to ensure unified messaging across all activities
- A self-motivated, pro-active team player with superior organizational skills
- Practical experience and previous success in online content creation & marketing
- Native English and/or German speaking
- Communicative personality
- Multitasking skills
- High web, tech & sports affinity
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies & Startup spirit
- Free seating to foster exchange between different departments
- Hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours
- Become part of a young and fast growing international company
= FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT
This is your chance to combine work with your passion for sports and lifestyle. By bringing your ideas to a diverse range of tasks you will be able to support the development of our company.
Do you think you’re the right fit for this job? Are you excited about going beyond your limits? Then apply at ANTELOPE.CLUB by sending us your application and telling us your motivation. We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application to Patrick Thumm (HR@antelope.club).
Wearable Life Science GmbH / ANTELOPE.CLUB