Online Marketing Manager (m/f) Poland
simplesurance GmbH // Schutzklick
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to be part of the professional and rapidly growing Startup Scene in Berlin? Your time, to finally be part of it, is just one “Klick” away!
Schutzklick, a now expanding startup in the middle of Berlin, is waiting for your application! Follow your passion for Online Marketing, join our international team and share your experience and knowledge with us. For our expansion to Poland we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager to take the lead in this new territory.
About the job
- You create online marketing campaigns for the Polish market (esp. SEM & Affiliate Marketing)
- You work on on- and off-page SEO tasks for our Polish website
- You observe the market and competitors
- You create reportings for your campaigns and derive optimization measures
What we are looking for
- You have relevant work experience in online marketing
- You have SEM experience and are ideally Certified Google AdWords Professional
- You are a selfstarter and have a hands-on mentality
- You speak excellent Polish and you are fluent in English, German is a plus
…you have the chance to gain first experiences within the Start-Up world. With us, you’ll be working together with over 60 teammates from 15 different nations – we are quite multicultural and we love it. And when work should last longer than expected – dinner is on us!
We – that is the simplesurance GmbH…
…offer an innovative software for cross-selling solutions for e-commerce stores since May 2012 under the brand “Schutzklick”. Our Customers will thus protect their mobile and stationary electronics, sunglasses and much more with our customized and transparent product.
We are very proud to be represented in Italy with cliccasicuro.it, Austria with schutzklick.at, the Netherlands with klikzeker.nl and Poland with klikochron.pl. More countries following soon also our big launch in the USA. At regular team events, our international team is growing even closer together.
And on the next event, we would like you to join us!