Online Marketing Manager - International (m/f)
15566 Schöneiche bei Berlin
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We disrupt how medical products are purchased – Worldwide. Our portals - Medizintechnikmarkt.de and the Thalamed and Thalamed network – support doctors in their procurement process and provided an effective sales channel to vendors addressing this historically difficult market.
- As Online Marketing Manager (m / f) you are responsible for the planning, design and management SEM activities
- Takeover the care and optimization of our online shop
- Work on various marketing projects
- Development our global marketing strategy
- Conducting market analysis
- You bring relevant (market) experiences that you would ideally collect in the Start-up and / or SEM field.
- Very good knowledge of SEM / PPC
- Ideally you have some basic knowledge in the fields of SEO
- You understand the B2B online marketing space
- You are fluent in English (-ideal also in German) and one more main European language.
- Teamwork, communication skills, initiative and ability to learn
- University degree in business, media or communication studies or equivalent education in the field (on-line) or direct marketing
- You will love working with us. A flat organization, fast decisions and an international team will put you in the position to succeed.
- The position brings a lot the freedom and responsibility to shape your work and your approach yourself. At the same time you can count on the team to support you when necessary.
- You will work directly with the CEO and founder, and you will have a unique view in the development of the company.
- You will learn new and develop your skills and talents while taking on more and different responsibilities according to your strengths.
- You work in Berlin (no remote / home office possible) in an awesome office close to U-Bahn and S-Bahn Station Warschauer Strasse.
Sounds good? Than start the conversation by sending your documents to Jale.Cinar@medizintechnikmarkt.de