Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Fotografen Online Service GmbH
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
fotograf.de/GotPhoto provides photographers a SaaS system for selling photos online. We already have active customers in 15 different countries on 5 continents, and are growing fast. As the market leader in Europe, we achieved profitability in 2015. We’re backed by top investors, including Saarbruecker21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
What’s our business?
We’re disrupting the volume / school photography industry. Our market is huge: 250 million people are photographed in schools and tourism sites in Europe and the US every year. However, the current method for selling photos is analog and inefficient: paper order forms are handed out, and photos are printed before they’ve been sold. Our innovative E-commerce and CRM system brings this process online. It’s faster, more efficient, and more profitable.
You’ll work within our growing marketing team and closely with Lena, your Head of Marketing. You’ll develop and execute online marketing campaigns across different target markets in Europe and worldwide. Acquiring new leads and help us grow internationally is a key part of this role. We are currently building the right marketing team to begin scaling. This is an opportunity for you to prove what you’re capable of and to play a critical role in driving our success.
Particularly, you will have ownership in these areas
- Setting up a strong tracking for all paid and organic channels
- AdWords and Facebook ads
- Newsletter and email automation
- SEO on and off site
- Website and blogging
- Affiliate marketing
- Social Media (currently esp. Facebook)
In addition, you will have the opportunity to support us in event planning and content marketing.
We’re looking for a self-starter who is passionate about marketing. Specifically, the ideal candidate might have the following attributes:
- At least 1 year experience in marketing (preferably in performance or direct marketing) or a related analytical work at a growth-stage company
- A highly structured and analytical mindset, e.g. ability to break a problem down into the smaller pieces necessary to solve it
- Accurate and engaging writing style, i.e. ability to write effective social media posts, emails and ad copy
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Understanding and appreciation of our values and our working style
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Exciting responsibilities in an innovative, fast-growing startup
- High levels of responsibility, and room for you to develop your own ideas and concepts
- A friendly and international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A MacBook Pro and a budget of 300 Euro per year for professional events, workshops, seminars and books
- A great office in lovely Prenzlauer Berg
- Free drinks, healthy snacks, Müsli, and really fun team events
Is This the Challenge that You’re Looking For?
We’re looking forward to your application! Please include your CV and when you’ll be available. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com. Your contact person is Nadja Rublies.
Start: Immediately / to be determined | Location: Berlin | Contract: Full-time