Online Marketing Manager (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fresh Energy (www.getfresh.energy) ist der erste digitale Energieanbieter der für das 21. Jahrhundert entwickelt wurde. Wir sind jedoch kein klassischer Energieversorger, sondern eine Tech-Company mit dem Fokus auf Daten und Design. Dies erlaubt uns schneller, bessere Angebote zu entwickeln die auf unsere Kunden fokussiert sind. Wir tun dies durch datengeleitete Entscheidungen, die es unseren Kunden ermöglichen ihren Energieverbrauch zu verstehen und zu handeln.
What Our Online Marketing Managers Do
We are currently looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager to join our team and help us to properly present our amazing product online.
- Responsible for online and offline marketing activities to attract and retain customers for our amazing product
- Focus on growing our brand and enable Fresh Energy to scale in an exciting market
- Elaborate marketing concepts and plans across all relevant marketing channels
- Develop and executing creative and effective marketing activities with a focus on paid, social media, content and email marketing as well as growth hacking measures
- Generate creative and relevant content for social media, blog and newsletter
- Continuously track, evaluate and optimize marketing activities and conversion funnel using analytics software and A/B-testing methodology
- Ensure data quality and use of statistics and/or analytics software (or advanced Excel Records) to visualize data incl. dependencies
- Define success metrics and success measurement models
- Work with internal designers and/or external partners on creative deliverables for campaigns
- Manage and steer collaboration with external agencies with regards to paid marketing
What we like to see with our Online Marketing Managers
- 3+ years of operational marketing experience with focus on online channels
- Experience and willingness to massively grow our customer base with creative and economically feasible marketing campaigns
- Expertise across online marketing disciplines including performance marketing, social media and content marketing, email-marketing as well as growth marketing & growth hacking tactics
- Experience and ability to produce relevant and creative content for relevant channels
- Experience with marketing automatization systems, for example bid management, programmatic advertising
- Experience in construction, implementation and analysis of continuous testing scenarios as A/B or multivariate tests (tools such as VWO, Optimizely) and the use of established tools and technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.)
- Strong focus on results, measuring, learning & optimizing and experience in web / data analytics for campaigns, websites and mobile applications (apps)
- Comfortable working in a flexible, agile and iterative environment and dealing with ambiguity (e.g. SCRUM, sprints, etc.)
- German language at native speaker level is required
We love challenges and hope you do too. We want to build the best customer experience out there to save energy and the environment. This is the difference you can make.
We are building the best team to solve real challenges and offer you the following:
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with and that you need to do an amazing job. From hardware, to software, to your work environment.
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!