Online Marketing Manager - Paid Social (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
foodora - food is our fuel and a Paid Social Manager is what we need!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 35 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly through Europe, Canada, and Australia, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are looking for your help as Online Marketing Manager - Paid Social (m/f) in Berlin!
As a member of our Display team you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) strategies across Europe, Canada & Australia:
- You will be involved in developing new strategies to efficiently scale foodora's paid social presence
- On a daily basis, you will be optimizing campaigns and report your results
- You make sure that all Paid Social related tracking runs smoothly
- With both, restaurant partners and local country teams you will have the chance to work with
- You will participate in identifying new approaches to leverage nonpaid social content
- You are a university graduate and have gained at least 6 months of professional experience in a paid online marketing channel
- You are familiar with tools and technologies used in the paid social marketing ecosystem (Facebook ads, Google Analytics, Mobile Measurement Partners, FMPs, etc) and you gained first experience in managing campaigns on Facebook
- You are familiar with basic concepts in online marketing (CPM, CPC, CTR, CPO, etc.) and experienced in leveraging web analytics tools & tracking solutions (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels)
- Direct experience in managing campaigns via a Facebook PMD/FMP is a plus
- You understand Facebook Ads bidding, targeting and optimization
- You have good command in MS Excel and a analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English complete your profile
What we offer
We offer a very exciting challenge to contribute to the growth of the Brand and product sales,
in a dynamic and fast-learning environment. And there is more:
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere and regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Great promotion and career opportunities
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, and cereals and of course, food!
Up for a challenge? Apply here and join our team in Berlin!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.