Online Marketing Manager - PPC (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DCMN is growing fast and is getting more and more international. Therefore we are looking to hire a competent, accurate and enthusiastic Online Marketing Manager - PPC (m/f) to support our fantastic team, based in our headquarter in Berlin.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterised by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realise integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realise our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- Planning, creating and managing performance-oriented PPC campaigns in search (Google & Bing) and paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) for our international customers
- Monitoring and ongoing optimisation of performance-oriented, international PPC campaigns for our customers in digital commerce
- Media purchasing via Google, Facebook Business Manager, Editor, or via tools such as Smartly.io and co.
- Continuous testing of campaigns, targeting and advertising to ensure the best possible performance
- Development of tracking concepts to measure the success of our campaigns as well as the support of the customers during the implementation of the tracking
- Analysing of campaign results and create meaningful reports and presentations for customers
- Explaining and discussing campaign results with customers
- Establishing of deep and sustainable customer relationships by implementing top performance campaigns
- Support of our Sales and Account teams through recommendations for new campaigns and professional support during the sales process
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a similar field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing, focusing on performance-oriented PPC campaigns (e. g. for a digital brand or an agency)
- Very good understanding of e-commerce companies (B2C brands) and their ways of thinking
- Very good knowledge of PPC and related systems
- Very good knowledge in all relevant online marketing channels as well as the associated KPIs and the interactions between the individual channels
- Know-how in the typical online marketing tools (such as AdWords Editor, Power Editor, AdServer Systems, Customer Journey Tracking, TagManager)
- Very good analytical thinking and skill in dealing with numbers - passion for Excel and not afraid of working with PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge in HTML
- Efficient and result-oriented work with hands-on mentality
- Very good communicative ability, fluent in German and English
- Performance driven thinking and the ability to work in a rapidly evolving international environment
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers<span
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and your communication skills
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realise our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.