Online Marketing Manager - SEA (m/f)
MODOMOTO | Curated Shopping GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
MODOMOTO was the first company to offer Curated Shopping Services in Germany in 2011. Since then, our team has grown to more than 200 employees, who are working every day with commitment and passion to revolutionize the men's fashion market. Despite our stellar growth, we have managed to keep the "small company feel" and have a friendly environment where people enjoy to work.
We are the advisor and companion on every gentlemen’s journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle. With the help of our stylish and bespoke outfits, we aim to remove the "stress of shopping" from men's vocabularies forever.
Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do makes a difference and moves the business in a meaningful way? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Freedom and ownership aren't just buzzwords, but how we operate every day.
What you can expect
- You are responsible for all of the SEA-activities including Google Display Network across several markets: from strategy development to execution and ongoing campaign management
- You are experienced in allocating the paid search budgets in line with the long-term objectives of the company
- Your daily business is more than opportunity scouting, campaigns setup, bid management, keyword optimization, tracking and reporting but also includes landing page optimization
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in SEA/SEM
- You are an expert in AdWords and ideally Bing Ads - You know how to work with automation tools and APIs
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel & Google Analytics
- You are creative and have strong analytical skills
- You work precisely and have a faible for numbers
- You are a team player, have a results-oriented way of working and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in English and ideally German
- Organized and systematic work ethic, as well as a good dose of humour complete your profile!
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin/Germany and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Please forward your application to email@example.com. Your contact person is Theresa Ritschel.