Online Marketing Specialist DACH (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Online Advertising Specialist to help drive the aggressive growth of awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in the the DACH region. This key position will work as part of the Web and Online Advertising team in conjunction with country and sales leaders to establish, implement and improve existing and new online advertising initiatives.
- Increase $ contribution to pipeline from Online Advertising for DACH
- Working with the Online Marketing Manager to assist with account and campaign structuring, ad text creation and testing, automated and manual bid management, keyword research, conversion tracking and optimisation, performance analysis, landing page analysis and testing.
- Drive growth in the market in conjunction with budget across all online advertising initiatives
- Plan, execute and report on display activity for the DACH market to include – working with agency partners to develop media plans, trafficking and implementation, reporting on findings, working with the creative and country teams on display creative formats and messages and optimising these messages accordingly
- Forecast, manage and report on quarterly numbers for clicks, leads, converted leads, pipeline for all online advertising activity
- Implement, manage and optimise Social Media advertising campaigns across Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc to include – campaign set up, ad text creation and testing, regular reporting. This will also involve working closely with the community manager for the country social pages
- Manage PPC activity on ad texts creation and optimisation, keyword research, conversion tracking and optimisation, performance analysis, landing page analysis and testing.
- Administration to include managing budget setup and approval process in a timely manner
- Build on key relationships with online advertising vendors including agency partners
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to always focus on driving the best conversions at the best price possible
- Keeping on top of market trends and ensuring we are first to market with new online advertising initiatives
- At least 3 years experience working within online advertising in the areas of PPC, display, mobile or social media, ideally Google Advertising Professional certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and fluent or native speaker in German
- Strong attention to detail and loves working towards clear goals
- Loves data, metrics – both analysing and finding ways to improve on your goals
- Ability to work under pressure, know your accounts and campaigns inside out in order to provide information in a short period of time
- Technically aware & competent, particularly in web technologies
- Enthusiastic & flexible working attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong negotiating and relations management skills
- Ideally have experience working with bid management tools, Omniture and Doubleclick
- Understanding of the German market, search trends, key opportunities, cookie legislation etc
Experience/ Skills Desired
- Has managed PPC campaigns using bid management tools
- Has previous experience using Salesforce
- Language skills in German language is a requirement