Online Promotions Associate (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States and we’ve made Berlin our new European Headquarters! Are you a startup enthusiast and ready to join one of Berlin’s fastest growing international companies?
Join us at Wayfair where we are a zillions things home, together with our other brands AllModern and Joss&Main. Wayfair was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Our company was founded in 2002 and grows at >50% a year. Wayfair has ambitious plans to triple our global business over the next 3-5 years and investments in our International markets are a big part of the global strategy. We are currently targeting over 100% growth rates in Europe. Here at Wayfair we’re never done, we like transparency and are ‘go to’ people. If that sounds interesting to you then keep on reading!!
Wayfair is seeking an Online Promotions Associate to join our expanding Promotions team in Berlin. The successful candidate will combine a great understanding of what drives retail promotions, an interest in using data to understand customers, with great planning and coordination skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and ambitious candidate who has a proven interest for the world of home and interiors
As an Online Promotions Associate you…
- Coordinate, and communicate promotions calendar activities with key stakeholders
- Manage the project pipeline for promotions including product selection and creative executions
- Maintain Sale page and execute performance improvements
- Execute regular Homepage refreshes
- Execute promotional and creative briefs
- Analyze and report promotional performance to key stakeholders
- Analyze market and competition of promotional activity
Who Wayfair is looking for
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build internal relationships
- A good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and then optimize promotional activities
- An interest in Online Merchandising / An eye for what makes the customer tick and looks good in the online space..
- Deadline-driven - comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and a passion for furniture and interiors is a plus
- A strong academic record
- Ability to “hit the ground running” – a self-starter
- Fluency in English and German is a must
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome, multinational team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.