Technical Web Analyst (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Since 2013, FlixBus has offered a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technology, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping to expand anytime soon.
To support our team we are currently looking for a Technical Web Analyst (m/f) based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for maintaining, developing and improving the tracking of our websites, apps, marketing activities, product tests and modifications
- You conduct tests, processes and benchmarks to have a profound understanding of the current infrastructure and needs
- You act as a strong interface between our Product-, IT-Development- as well as Marketing Intelligence- and Data-Team to bring the online tracking and measurement to the next level
- You work closely together with sub-departments, especially within in the Marketing-Team
- Bachelor/Master in Economics, (business) informatics or similar
- First practical experience in web-tracking, tag management and project management
- Experience with the implementation and mechanics of at least one web analytics-tools (such as Google Analytics or Webtrekk)
- Ability to communicate problems and solutions to IT, as well as make it understandable to business departments (Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Excellent ability to understand and empathize with target users and the target market
- Passion for digital products, services and for problem solving
- Team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own
- High degree of initiative, persistence, enthusiasm and reliability
- Fluent in English, German or any other European language is a plus
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team
- Once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
If you would like to rewrite the history of mobility with us then join our ride and send us your online application.
D – 80639 München