Operations Assistant (m/w)
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement Produktmanagement PR & Media Legal Finance Operations Management Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2013
Lean processes are the core of the Centralway Company Builder. Optimised, simple and scalable processes guarantee maximum productivity. This requires fast reactions to change, short decision-making channels and flat hierarchies.
- Do you want to work as an Operations Assistant in an international environment?
- Do you want to be at the core of the company, where strategic decisions are made?
- Do you want to be part of a real game changer?
Then stop looking. We are offering exactly this opportunity.
- As Operations Assistant you will work directly with the Management and the CEO of Centralway.
- You are responsible for different tasks such as design, standardization, realization, preparation and continuous optimization of the structure, system and processes of Centralway.
- You help with the operational implementation of the company's strategy and ensure smooth execution of processes.
- You support the internationalization strategy of Centralway.
- You lead projects in the area of Operations such as negotiating with new suppliers, creating new processes and coordinate internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree Holder.
- First working experience through entry level jobs, part-time jobs and during international internships.
- Organizational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure.
- Familiar with very dynamic and demanding environments.
- You are very analytic, structured and quality is very important to you.
- Fluency in English and German is a must (any additional languages are a plus).
- Ambition to take things one step further. Be a real game changer.
- As our Operations Assistant you will have the opportunity to support the management of our company and learn about all areas of Centralway.
- We live and breathe a dynamic, entrepreneurial and highly motivating working culture.
- We offer our employees an environment to work and relax. In our beautiful lounge, playroom, in-house cinema and cafeteria.
- Flexible working hours, regular training and excellent terms of employment are only some of the benefits we offer.
Are you interested? Please send us your application via https://www.centralway.com/en/career/jobs/oQbDXfwl