Operations Manager (m/f)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Department47 is the place to be for premium and luxury fashion online. We offer a unique assortment and an unparalleled shopping experience. Situated in the fashion capital Berlin, our team is close to the very latest trends in fashion and continuously searching for the latest it-pieces to bring to our customers. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for support in the area of Operations.
- Take over full responsibility for product and data flow from planning to selling, leveraging our product information system
- Coordinate the interfaces and operational processes between the following areas: merchandizing, product, development, supplier, operations
- Support the development of our Marketplace Software solution
- Drive business development with new B2B partners and innovative solutions
- Create status reports, presentations and research
- Work closely with the Head of Operations
- Young professional or recent graduate
- Bachelor in business, economics, economic computer sciences or similar numbers oriented area
- Profound knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Work experience through relevant internships or jobs is a plus
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
Interested? You want to know...
WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently. The position will be available from August 1, 2014 onwards.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?