Operations Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an Operations Manager!
At Startup Institute, we teach skills for the most dynamic sector of the global economy. You will architect, actively orchestrate and responsively adjust the overall arch of the educational journey. Simultaneously, you will play an integral role on a team delivering a transformational experience for our students, giving purpose and visible impact to your work each day.
This is an amazing opportunity if you are
- A highly structured person with a hands on mentality; have an awesome sense of humor that
- keeps your team laughing, is self directed when you see a challenge that needs solving and
- likes collaborating on bid decisions then cranking to get the work done.
Bonus points if you love the Google App Suite and take joy in creating order amidst a chaotic,high energy environment. You’re excited to take a big swing and feel like you’re ready to high energy environment. You’re excited to take a big swing and feel like you’re ready to make the world a more interesting place through the work you’re doing.
- Coordinate with Senior Leadership and the Berlin team to deliver an amazing program experience to students in the Berlin cohorts
- Work closely with the team to identify and schedule key influencers and leaders from the Berlin startup ecosystem to participate in the program
- Play a key role in data management and organization through tracking, updating, and communicating with key stakeholders across our business in Berlin
- Create solutions and improve office management and general operations of our space in Mitte
- Support key event planning and production
- Creating and improving administrative systems to help our company operate more effectively in Berlin
- Play a critical role in program delivery by working with specific elements of our partner programs, student management, community outreach and influencer relations
- a group passionate about improving people’s lives through knowledge and network
- completely obsessed by our mission to help people find careers they love
- a company that helps growth-minded talent meet high-growth companies
How to Apply?
If you want to join our team in Berlin, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject Line: "I’m your next Operations Manager"
- Your LinkedIn profile and CV
- Brief statement on what gets you most excited about joining our team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Startup Institute is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Startup Institute are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Startup Institute will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.