Operations Manager (m/f)
BAT Household Services GmbH
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
BOOK A TIGER (BAT) is building the next generation platform to book and manage household services online. BAT gives customers access to verified and trusted professionals while providing thousands of jobs to independent services providers. We currently operate in Germany, Switzerland, Austria as well as the Netherlands and we are planning to expand to new geographies soon. We are an experienced, tight-knit team of professionals and we are looking for a candidate who is sharp, a self-starter with a getting things done attitude and who rolls up their sleeves no matter how hard the task.
As an Operations Manager within our Tiger Operations department you will have the opportunity to play a key role in a business that is reshaping the way customers find and book household services around the world. Please note that this is a highly visible and high velocity position in one of our most crucial departments! We are looking for candidates who are willing to challenge themselves.
In your role you can expect to
- Define and optimise processes to recruit and onboard new cleaners for all our markets
- Coordinate, analyse and improve processes between teams and departments
- Develop relevant sets of KPI’s and work with Product and Business Intelligence teams to set up monitoring tools
- Closely follow budgets, plan ahead and develop strategies to meet business goals
- Find holes in our processes and come up with better solutions
- Work directly with the Head of Tiger Operations and other leaders within the organisation
- University degree business, finance or similar field
- Data speaks to you - you can draw solid conclusions from data
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English required
- German is a plus
- Switched on and curious – you love a good challenge!
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals on time
This is an entry- to mid-level position. We value drive, personality, cultural fit and brains over experience!
Perks of the role
- An international and highly motivated team of top performers
- You will work in a fast-paced, ambitious and inspiring entrepreneurial environment
- Modern work-place in the heart of Berlin and competitive salary
This role is open now and the earlier you will start, the more interesting your experience will be!
Up for it? Let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org