Operations Manager (m/f) (Customer success)
Operations Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
You are enthusiastic about finance and technology and are customer service-oriented? bit4coin is a self-funded and profitable Blockchain/FinTech startup founded in 2013 by consultants from BCG/PwC and a senior developer.
bit4coin offers solutions for customers and businesses to buy and sell the cryptocurrency bitcoin. Join us now as Operations Manager to better serve our customers!
- Process daily orders and incoming transactions.
- Handle customer support requests via email.
- Identify and detect suspicious and fraudulent transactions.
- Constantly improve processes and suggest topics for automation.
Who we’re looking for
- 1+ years experience in customer success, customer service, or operations.
- German language skills (Dutch is a plus; French, Spanish or Italian nice to have).
- Ability to communicate well with customers in writing.
- A team player.
- “Can-do-attitude” -- you roll up sleeves and lead by example.
- An attractive remuneration package at a fast-growing, self-funded, and profitable startup.
- A fun and international work environment with a team from all over Europe.
- The opportunity to work independently, remotely, and full or part time.
- The chance to learn first-hand about blockchain and innovative financial services.
- A cool office at B. Amsterdam - check it out on http://b.amsterdam if you haven't heard of it! (Also, remote work is possible)
You will join our other operations manager and learn all necessary skills on the job. In addition, you will have direct access to the management team to discuss all important issues and get decisions.
We're looking forward to your application. CV is sufficient, no cover letter needed.
Contact us directly at email@example.com to apply!