Operations Manager (m/f)
EPIC Companies GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EPIC Companies is a Berlin based company builder that identifies and realizes business concepts with strong value creation models. EPIC was founded in 2013 and is backed by the European media giant ProSiebenSat.1 Group. For one of our ventures’ young and dynamic teams, we are looking for support in the area of Operations.
- Supporting to define, implement and run processes with suppliers of the venture and ensure smooth processes and interactions
- Help our suppliers in the creation of photo production schedules, IT and logistic processes
- Help to coordinate the interfaces between the following related areas: IT, photo production, logistic and suppliers
- Create status reports, presentations and research
- Degree in engineering, business administration, economics or economic computer sciences
- First work experience on operations either through relevant internships or employment
- Hands-on, “getting things done” mentality
- Passion for processes and operations and ability to manage different stakeholders successfully
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Strong German and English language skills (spoken and written)
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC Companies builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?
Feel free to contact us for further information or send your application directly to:
Simone Kreyer at firstname.lastname@example.org