(Junior) Operations Manager for Logistics (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Watchmaster.com – Passion for Watches.
Watchmaster.com is a verticalised and fully integrated market place for luxury watches. Established in April 2015, Watchmaster is on its way of becoming the number one choice for buying and selling luxury watches including top brands such as Rolex, Omega and Breitling. The company is characterized by its use of innovative technology in digital trade and its competent and tailored consultation.
We are looking for a motivated and quick-thinking (Junior) Operations Manager for Logistics (m/f) to join our Berlin team as soon as possible.
- Manage the good logistics and sales area
- Be the competent point of contact for all internal and external operative tasks
- Organise the inventory management
- Plan, organise and coordinate international and national transport logistics
- Support and supervise of the business development
- Good university degree with technical or economical focus
- Searching for further practical experiences
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative
- communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English and German skills
Our Company Benefits
- Unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment
- Motivating and open-minded atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce Startup in Europe
- Ambitious and exciting projects with a broad scope for codecision-making
- An attractive and innovative product that thrills customers
You want to be part of an innovate eCommerce Startup? You are interested in logistics and are eager to learn more? You have strong analytical thinking, communication skills and the ability to work in a team?
Then apply by email in english or german at email@example.com with a notice about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
(We are not interested in HR services.)