Operations Manager for Spain (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
So, you want to be responsible for the daily operations for our Spanish market?
You have great tech skills and experience with Spain's collection sector?
You’d like to work in a highly professional environment with a fun, diverse culture and a fancy office in Hamburg’s Hafencity?
There is a fantastic awesome opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors and a sharp young team with a fun-and-performance-culture!
Kreditech is looking for an Operations Manager for our Spanish market. Duties include assistance to the Spanish Country Manager and responsibility for managing our operations related to collections.
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company for the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or by mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallet.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by the international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries, from its headquarters in Hamburg.
- Daily communication with operational providers, debt collectors, factoring partners, call center (internal collection side).
- Defining the collection strategy/actions
- Analysing the result on the collection actions/processes
- Supporting tech team in automatising collection processes.
- Supervising the cash needs and coordinating with the finance team.
- You have a degree from a good university and were in the top 10% of your class - and on top of that, you have a quick mind and easily pick up new material
- You have some experience in the Spanish collection sector, preferably online, and are quite familiar with Spanish finance
- You have managed operations for 1-2 years, preferably in an e-commerce or start up environment
- Your organizational skills put everyone else to shame - you much prefer to keep everything in its place and install order!
- You have good SQL knowledge - this is a must!
- You have basic tech skills - you're able to work in an online environment and understand the back end systems, even if you're not a programmer.
- A proactive attitude pervades all your work - nothing is "good enough"
- Your English is quite good and you are a native Spanish speaker.
- Everyone thinks you're a fun person to work with, easy to get along with, and you like an international working culture.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today - we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where all you have to do is upload your CV and a cover letter and answer a few screening questions. Following is the link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=osIHYfwz&s=gruenderszene
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.