Operations Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DEAR RULE BREAKERS, QUESTIONERS, STRAIGHT A-STUDENTS, WHO SKIPPED CLASS: WE WANT YOU!
Ready for a WALK with Scarosso?
We stand for uncompromising quality and produce our handmade highclass designed leather shoes and accessories “Made in Italy”.
From the beginning we have always excited our customers in the internet and in our shops across the world with high quality materials and design in our products.
With a talented team from 16 countries demonstrates the Scarosso team´s passion, excellence and determination to set new standards and break the rules.
Take the chance to make a difference with our fast growing fashion label in the heart of berlin and gather important for your own personal career path.
- create regular analyses to understand and improve product portfolio performance, close collaboration with our product design team
- Develop order volumes forecast based on historic performance and future targets
- Ownership of order and stock management, i.e. order placement of products directly with our suppliers and ensuring availability of product on stock
- Regular status tracking and follow up with our suppliers
- Perform adhoc analyses in regards to the product portfolio for other departments e.g. customer service, marketing, finance and management
- Dealing with 3PL and last mile delivery providers if needed
- Recognize, troubleshoot and correct Magento, MS NAV and process issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or in a related field
- 1-2 years work experience in a related business field
- You love to work with numbers and can easily deal with a large data set
- Ability to monitor work, process flows
- You are proficient in Excel and with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Magento would be a plus
- Experience in multi-channel/e-commerce
- You have a hands-on and can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English, German and Italien would be a plus
- Ambitious and self-responsible tasks and projects
- An open team with an agile and quick decision-making culture
- Attractive workplace in Berlin
- A competitive compensation package
- The first pair of shoes is your welcome present
- Aperitivo on Fridays