Operations Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DEAR RULE BREAKERS, QUESTIONERS, STRAIGHT A-STUDENTS, WHO SKIPPED CLASS: WE WANT YOU!
Ready for a WALK with Scarosso?
We stand for uncompromising quality and produce our handmade highclass designed leather shoes and accessories “Made in Italy”.
From the beginning we have always excited our customers in the internet and in our shops across the world with high quality materials and design in our products.
With a talented team from 16 countries demonstrates the Scarosso team´s passion, excellence and determination to set new standards and break the rules.
Take the chance to make a difference with our fast growing fashion label in the heart of berlin and gather important for your own personal career path.
- Stock management and ensuring order fulfillment to customers both from shops and warehouse
- Management of orders and Product Management in MS NAV/Magento
- Support rollout of MS NAV ERP project and recognize, troubleshoot, correct MS NAV and process issues
- Providing support to offline channel regarding stocking of products and shipment to customers
- Develop order volumes forecast based on historic performance and future targets
- Close interaction with buying to ensure availability of product on stock
- Perform adhoc analyses in regards to the products in stock for other departments e.g. customer service, marketing, finance and management
- Dealing with 3PL and last mile delivery providers if needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or in a related field
- 2-3 years work experience in a related business field
- You love to work with numbers and can easily deal with a large data set
- Ability to monitor work, process flows
- You are proficient in Excel and with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of MS Navision and Magento would be a plus
- Experience in multi-channel/e-commerce
- You have a hands-on and can-do attitude
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Ambitious and self-responsible tasks and projects
- An open team with an agile and quick decision-making culture
- Attractive workplace in Berlin
- A competitive compensation package
- The first pair of shoes is your welcome present
- Aperitivo on Fridays
Have we caught your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application (including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation) with reference OPERATIONS Manager to email@example.com (you are welcome to send your application in German).