Operations Specialist (Supply Chain & Logistics) (m/f)
Casper Sleep GmbH
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Casper is looking for founding members for our Operations team (Supply Chain/Purchasing, Warehousing & Logistics) in our new EU headquarter in Berlin. As the Operations Specialist you will manage the day to day execution of ensuring orders, deliveries and returns in Europe. You will work closely with our delivery partners and several service providers to ensure delivery of Casper products to our customers.
- Manage and supervise the daily transportation of products from end-to-end
- Overlook all inventory movements and replenish according to sales and production
- Think out of the box in finding transportation solutions for special delivery cases
- Assist in the returns process
- Proactively coordinate and troubleshoot with supply and delivery partners
- Align with service providers and build relations/interfaces with operations counterparts
- Act as the interface towards our Costumer Experience team to ensure a positive experience for customers
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in e-commerce warehousing/logistics at an industry leading organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Strong experience in relationship management with 3rd party service providers
- Reliable and ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of motivation/commitment and ability to work in fast paced, high-growth environment
- Outside of the box thinker, focused on delivering results
- Analytical and strategic thinker, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong problem-solving skills with hands on mentality who understands how to work with all types of personalities
- Fluent in English and German, additional languages are a big plus
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Must love sleep!
- Influence and shape the operations of Casper EU
- Unique opportunity to be a founding member of a young team at a new venture-backed consumer brand
- Cool office in the WeWork Sony Center
- Open culture with flat hierarchies and a challenging work environment
- Unlimited snacks and drinks as well as weekly team lunches
- Competitive salary
Casper (casper.com) is a sleep brand that launched in 2014 with one perfect mattress sold directly to consumers — eliminating commission-driven, inflated prices. Its award-winning sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?" sized box. A year and a half after launching the mattress, Casper expanded its universally comfortable product line, which now includes a perfect pillow and sheets.
The company is one of the fastest growing consumer brands of all time with more than 100 full-time employees, $100M in revenue for 2015, and 100,000 Casper owners. Casper was named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in the World, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of Time's Best Inventions of 2015.
In the summer of 2016 we launched successfully in the DACH region, with still more EU launches to follow. Come join our team and be part of our success!