Brand Manager (m/f) - Germany
OVG Real Estate GmbH
Grafik Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The commercial real estate market is subject to radical changes. Welcome to the era of ‘location, information, analytics’. Mobility is changing the way we behave; health & wellness is on every one’s agenda and the ‘internet of things’ makes everything in our lives measurable. By 2040 over 65% of the world’s population will be living in cities, that are already using 70% of the world’s annual energy needs. Add to that the raising level of flexibility, wellbeing and inspiration the workforce has come to expect to make clear that we drastically need better buildings.
We are a fast-growing, global, real estate development company headquartered in Amsterdam, with other offices in Rotterdam, Hamburg, Berlin and New York. We are currently in the middle of transforming ourselves from a real estate developer into a tech company with our ultimate goal to become the best brand in the business. It is our core purpose to use technology to connect people and create healthy and sustainable environments. We are looking for top tier talent with a clear vision to help us reach our goals. Are you up for the challenge?
For people who believe the World needs better buildings
For our branding team we are looking for a rising star who loves to help us tell our story to the world. As a brand manager, you are willing to submerge into a world that revolves around sustainable thinking, user wellbeing and cool technology that helps us achieving our goals. You love to ‘create’ and always find new ways to bring creativity to the table. This full-time position is based in Berlin, but fear not: you will visit one of our other offices very soon. Our ideal candidate is a pioneer that is passionate about our purpose, innovation in general and new ways of working with meaningful marketing skills, both online and offline.
- Manage OVG’s marketing activities and programs for Germany in our Berlin office across physical locations and channels
- Supporting our commercial teams with creating the perfect story for our many German projects
- Creating presentations, brochures and pitchbooks
- Maintaining and developing the website
- Online strategy and social media
- Report to our Brand Director in Amsterdam
Experience & requirements
- Master degree from a leading university
- First years of experience in same type of position
- Perfect language skills both in English and German
- Experience in online advertising and campaign management
- Experience in event marketing
- Experience in working with Keynote, Office (preferably also Adobe)
This is a full-time position in Berlin. OVG offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Brand Manager in Berlin? Please send your CV and motivation to Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager Germany) via e-mail.