Senior Client Success Manager (m/f) - Germany
OVG Real Estate GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The commercial real estate market is subject to radical changes. Welcome to the era of ‘location, information, analytics’. Mobility is changing the way we behave; health & wellness is on every one’s agenda and the ‘internet of things’ makes everything in our lives measurable. By 2040 over 65% of the world’s population will be living in cities, that are already using 70% of the world’s annual energy needs. Add to that the raising level of flexibility, wellbeing and inspiration the workforce has come to expect to make clear that we drastically need better buildings.
We are a fast-growing, global, real estate development company headquartered in Amsterdam, with other offices in Rotterdam, Hamburg, Berlin and New York. We are currently in the middle of transforming ourselves from a real estate developer into a tech company with our ultimate goal to become the best brand in the business. It is our core purpose to use technology to connect people and create healthy and sustainable environments. We are looking for top tier talent with a clear vision to help us reach our goals. Are you up for the challenge?
For people who believe the World needs better buildings
The role of the Client Success team is to ensure we are truly customer centric, both in our commercial approach and with our products and services. By delighting our customers we aim to ensure their long-term commitment to our new brand and create a steady deal flow for all our projects.
As a client success manager your job is to initiate contact with Fortune 500 corporates, strategize with them about new ways of working and their ideal work environment and make them potential tenants in new EDGE buildings.
We are looking for someone with a commercial DNA, ideally with (international) experience in a business to business environment and a relevant network, for example in the field of technology and innovation.
- Responsible for the execution of Client Success in Germany
- Identifying and initiating new relationships
- Setting targets and steering on results in cooperation with the commercial team with regards to leasing
- Providing input for quarterly management reports on progress as well as suggestions for improvement
- Highly involved in the commercial process (networking, initiating new contacts and aftersales service)
- Responsible for making key accounts' plan, creating business cases and presenting to key accounts
- Responsible for overseeing the entire transaction management process with regards to strategic accounts and maintaining close contact with the client during and after the transaction phase
- A true believer in our vision: “the world needs better buildings”
- Highly energetic, easy to connect to people
- Passionate, creative, innovative and result driven
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible team player
- Great networking and presentation skills
- Change management: able to drive change within own and external organizations
- Affinity with technology
- Master’s degree in business administration or other relevant field
- Extensive relevant commercial experience, experience in a similar role is a clear advantage
- Strong with excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a business to business environment
- Existing network of senior level business partners, preferably in Tech and / or Innovation
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong presenter
This is a full-time position in Berlin. OVG offers an attractive employee benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Senior Client Success Manager in Berlin? Please send your CV and motivation to Lynn Podstawski (HR Manager Germany) via e-mail.