Paid Community & Customer Support Internship/Student Job/Part-Time (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
bonusbox is looking for a Community & Customer Support (Intern, full- or part time) to join the team in our Berlin office.
You will be our voice to the user and your goal is to inspire a growing user base to regularly share the bonusbox experience.
- Keep our users informed on updates to our platform and other worthwhile news in the bonusbox universe
- Prepare showcases of new partner stores and introduce them to the bonusbox community
- Regularly scout the bonusbox universe for great products and curate a handpicked selection of what’s cool
- Make sense of quantitative and qualitative user research
- Channel customer service and user feedback to our product team
- Contribute to and improve our customer support framework
- Support and help our community, primarily via written channels (email, Twitter, etc.)
- A company culture pushing self-development
- An international environment with more than 10 nationalities working from our office in Berlin
- Be part of a fast growing company that operates at the intersection of digital commerce and big data
- Excellent German (native language skills) and English are a MUST!
- You ideally earned a degree in language arts, journalism or communications. Alternatively you have prior experience in a startup or in a customer service oriented work environment
- Your organizational skills are second to none
- You effectively articulate complex matters and come to the point quickly
- You are tech savvy and well versed in using google docs and other cloud-based services
- You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and newsletters to blog posts and internal documents
If you are interested, please send your application to: email@example.com