Allround Internship (m/f)
Houzz Germany GmbH
Marketing Business Development Sales Operations Management Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2014
As an intern at Houzz Germany, you'll have the opportunity to get some great experience in a business that is totally reshaping the home design and renovation industry around the world. You’ll get to be part of a bright, tight-knit, super collaborative team and experience the very early days of our Berlin office. We’re looking for a new or recent graduate (or a career changer!) who loves to connect and help other people, who is a self-starter that will roll up their sleeves no matter what the task, and who is super web-savvy. Houzz is a successful, growing company, and for the right person there is always the opportunity for a permanent position further down the line.
This role doesn't have any fixed responsibilities - we want someone who will happily give anything we throw at them a go, but just as a taster you can expect to
Support efforts to localise our product - market research, data entry and QA
Work closely with our professional community team to introduce Houzz and its benefits to design professionals, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Assist with online marketing and supporting the Houzz homeowner community
Assist with office admin and support
- Graduate from a top-tier university, or outstanding internship/work experience - we want someone with drive to succeed
Excellent communication skills and native-speaker level of German and fluency in English
- Switched on and curious - you love a good challenge!
- A solutions first kind of person
Relentlessly positive and high energy - even when you are building office furniture!
- Social network and tech-savvy
- Bonus points if you are enthusiastic and passionate about architecture & interior design
Perks of the role
- Opportunity to learn in a super fast startup environment and at the same time making a major impact on our business
Work along with our core team at our office in the heart of Berlin
- We all work on the latest Apple devices and use Google Docs for cloud sharing (we're practically paperless)
This role is open now and the earlier you will start, the more interesting your experience will be!
Are you interested? Please apply with your complete documents on our career page