Sales & Business Development Manager (m/f) - DE / AT
Business Development Sales Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading provider of premium parking services in Europe.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales & Business Development Manager, being experienced inselling premium products and services. Directly reporting to the Head of Sales (DE/AT) you will take full responsibility for the off-street sales activities in Germany and Austria. You will also have the ability to work close with the BMW organization to use existing relationship networks with BMW Group entities and other Mobility Providers.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
- Identify and evaluate new off-street business opportunities to facilitate the territorial expansion of the ParkNow premium parking services in Germany and Austria
- Refine the off-street target market segmentation and sales strategy including acquisition plan for car park operators throughout Germany and Austria
- Produce new acquisitions through self-generated business using a combination of telephone acquisition, research, meeting activity and marketing campaigns
- Manage the entire off-street sales process from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, contractual negotiations and implementation
- Develop strong relationships with car park operators through regular contact, meetings and networking with key influencers
- Control the sales performance process to provide management information on pipeline, activity and overall sales performance
- Bachelor degree level or higher in business and economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered)
- At least 5 years of commercial sales work experience (preferablein a technology start-up with a product of comparable scope)
- A verifiable track record of achieving sales targets and delivering long term value contracts
- Demonstrable network of contacts, ideally within parking industry, cities, large corporate companies and technology start-ups
- Excellent in sales planning, organization and project management
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent in the use of MS office applications and Salesforce
Your personal attributes
- Passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable and a strong Customer Service ethos
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Flexible yet resilient under heavy workloads
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, credentials and desired salary) via E-Mail.
We are looking forward to meeting you.