Participants (m/f) Software Engineering @ Digital Product School
Beginn: März 2017
UnternehmerTUM offers founders and startups a complete service from the initial idea to IPO. A team of experienced entrepreneurs, scientists, managers and investors supports founders with the development of their products, services and business models. The experts accompany them actively with building up their companies, market entry and financing -also via the UnternehmerTUM Fund.
The accelerator programme TechFounders coaches technology startups over a period of 20 weeks up to an initial venture round, and paves the way for joint ventures with established companies.
For industry partners, UnternehmerTUM is a unique platform for cooperation with new companies, and for expansion of their innovative strength and culture.
Covering 1500 square metres, 'MakerSpace', Europe's largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop, enables companies, startups and creatives to produce prototypes and small batches using state-of-the-art machines such as large 3D printers.
UnternehmerTUM was founded in 2002 by the entrepreneur Susanne Klatten. With more than 50 high-growth technology start-ups each year and its unique offering, it is the leading center for business creation in Germany.
UnternehmerTUM is looking for
Participants Software Engineering @ 3 month program Digital Product School
Munich, Germany – 3 months, full-time – Batch #1 May - July 2017
Digital Product School is a 3 month full time program where diverse teams build cutting edge digital products that solve real-world problems. We are looking for participants in the track Software Engineering for batch#1.
Software Engineers design and guide the development of applications and systems to make life a little easier for the rest of us. As a Software Engineer in our agile product development team you will work in close collaboration with all other disciplines to help develop practical solutions that will bring our products to life. You will have the opportunity to conceptualize, design and build mobile apps, web applications, web services and back-end processes from the get-go. You will work in a fast-paced agile environment focused on delivering quality software products quickly. You will be a key member of a team that builds innovative products that will change people’s lives.
What we offer
- Working in a diverse team of Designers, Software Developers and Product Managers who are passionate about building great digital products
- A unique opportunity to be part of our 3-month training program of the Digital Product School
- Collaboration with the best international start-ups, industry leaders, researchers and technology
- A breathtaking workplace in the Highlight Towers Munich, including access to the latest AI technology by IBM Watson IoT
- Grants (500 EUR per month)
- Creating software prototypes for solving real-world problems
- Designing and implementing a state-of-the art tech stack
- Applying your strong coding skills and experience
- Communicating cross-functionally and driving engineering efforts
- Running your systems in the cloud and choosing the right tool for the job
- Ensuring agile development principles
- You are a student or recent graduate in Computer Science or similar subject.
- You are a highly technical and yet hands-on coder.
- You love both, working in the front- and in the back-end.
- You gained experience in developing object-oriented software.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment that applies lean and agile principle.
- You are a creative problem solver who is passionate about digging into complex problems to devise new approaches to reach results.
- You are proficient in unit and integration testing.
To apply, please upload your CV through http://dp.school/se
Application deadline for batch#1 is 15th of March 2017