HR/Recruiting Assistant at Digital Health Startup (m/f)
Beginn: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Medlanes
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes (Medlanes.com) is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You actively do job posting
- You review application documents of potential candidates
- You manage internal HR-databases
- You schedule Interviews
- You support to improve the application process with new concepts and organizational tools
- You generate ideas for improving and optimizing employee appreciation
- You organize team events
- You support the company in a wide variety of tasks and projects
Who we are looking for
- You are motivated and want to gain experience
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of German
- You have a first experience in HR or in a related field
- You are able to work independently
- You are creative and have very good problem-solving skills
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office and google docs
- You are available now!!
What we offer
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
- You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Use the link below to apply or send us your application to email@example.com. Please attach your CV and Motivation Letter (optional). Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra. We are excited to get to know you!
Apply Now! - here