Partnership Manager (m/f)
Daimler FleetBoard GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Let‘s shape the future of connected logistics!
Join our Innovation Hub in Berlin as
Partnership Manager (m/f)
Our Berlin Innovation Hub is a space for invention and creation: we push the boundaries of connected logistics systems enabled by Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence and big data science. We are creators and developers, designers and creatives, techies and data scientists. Our way of working is collaborative: rapid prototyping for validated learning and creating MVPs is second nature for us.
We are working on delivering unique digital products, services and new data-driven business models that bring value to the global logistics ecosystem.
- Screen markets and startups, establish and manage contact to startups, to innovation labs/ hubs, academic communities, multi-nationals, tech- and logistics-related events, etc.
- Facilitate connection between startups, external corporate innovation labs, internal innovation teams and our engagement with each other
- You look beyond the obvious: you have an aptitude for spotting trends and emerging behavior
- You have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of current technology/ business model and economical trends
- You are able to make clear presentations, present eloquently in front of audiences and defend your opinion with confidence
- You‘re always ready for an elevator pitch of our unique solutions and opportunites through collaboration
- You are great at managing and communicating with stakeholders
We’d love to hear from candidates with at least five (5) years experience in the startup ecosystems ideally close to multi-cultural companies doing community/relationship/event/ or partner management
You‘re a networker by heart who loves to bring people, ideas and businesses together. Partnership Managers candidates should be well-versed in one or more of the following:
- A passion to work with people (entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, founders, employees, customers, collaboration partners, etc.), even handling concerns and issues
- Tech-savvy and knowledge around hardware and devices
- Business modelling/development
- Opportunity mapping, trend research and market analysis
What we offer you
- Innovative environment working for the B2B pioneer in automotive connectivity solutions
- Thrilling projects in international interdisciplinary teams with global market impact
- Attractive compensation package
- Creative atmosphere in co-working space Ahoy! Berlin
- Flat hierarchy, open collaborative culture, with English as primary language (German beneficial)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-organised work to see your ideas come to life and scale globally
- Liaison with the Daimler group with the flexibility of a digital innovation lab
The job is full-time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract.
How to apply for Partnership Manager (m/f)
Send us an email to email@example.com, with desired salary, earliest availability and with your CV.
In your email application, please describe when you successfully built a sustainable business network or how you layed the foundation for growing business. Please keep your answers concise, and limited to 300 words.