Partnerships and Communications Manager (m/w)
Wincubator / Wilo SE
PR & Media Redaktion
Beginn: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The wincubator (www.wincubator.com) is an independent unit of Wilo SE that works at the intersections of smart buildings, cleantech, and water. We support startups, and young enterprises, that leverage new technologies and digitization to create solutions towards a cleaner, healthier, and more sustainable future.
We do this through investment and co-creation tailored to the critical needs of each type of company at its particular stage.
Your core responsibility will be shaping and managing our community and partnership activities. Moreover, you will coordinate our external communication.
We promise you full creative freedom and an entrepreneurial work atmosphere. We hope you have a good command of English. And, a sense of humour is required.
With this you will make an important contribution to the overall community building activities and visibility of the wincubator.
- Develop (together with the head of wincubator) a medium to long-term roadmap for the partnership program
- Approaching potential partners while establishing and maintaining relationships (outreach, contact, coordination, maintenance of institutional, scouting and evaluation partners)
- Collaborate with corporations, universities, startup programs, other stakeholders and related organizations
- Visiting external and planning / managing own events
- Develop strategic and tactical plans for communications and public relations
- Strategic oversight of the wincubator website (including updates as required)
- Manage press inquiries and develop/expand existing and new relationships with media outlets, as well as, generate positive coverage
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and an effective level of strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate and manage external and cross-functional groups
- Experience building and maintaining PR
- Experience managing an online presence
- Autonomous and proactive work ethic
- Experience and network in the European and global startup scene
- Impeccable German and English language skills
- Ability to perform tasks analytically, methodically, and structurally
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Ideally experienced in the startup industry or have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Design skills in the area of websites and graphic design desired, though not required
We look forward to your application (motivation letter and CV) via email (email@example.com) with salary expectations and earliest possible availability.