Patient Care Manager with mother tongue English (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a fast growing medical tourism company that helps patients worldwide to find the best clinic and treatment.
Patients can search and compare available treatment options and clinics, request a treatment plan and book additional services, that will make their medical trip as easy and convenient as possible.
The Caremondo headquarter is located in the center of Munich, Germany’s No. 1 medical tourism destination.
We are looking for experienced patient care managers to join our team, who are native English speakers.
- Management of patient requests in English
- Qualification of initial treatment requests
- Communication and coordination between clinic and patient
- Planning of the medical trip for patient
- Communication with patients via eMail, telephone, chat
- Collaboration with rest of customer care team
- Completed studies or comparable eduction in business administration/communications/medicine/liberal arts
- 2-3 years experience in working with international patients required (case management at hospital or medical tourism agency)
- Outstanding communication skills and empathy
- Excellent management and organization skills
- Arabic native speaker with very good skills in English and/or German
- Structured, reliable, team-oriented
- An exciting role at a young, thriving company that offers lots of room for personal growth
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- Work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of
- Join a team of intelligent, talented and innovative people
- Industry-competitive salary
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to your application!
Tel.: +49 160 93036069