Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The essence and idea behind PaulCamper was born out of the true passion for travel, people, and nature. We are not only Europe’s first and largest sharing community for campervans and caravans, but also the most authentic and successful one. We simply love adventures and freedom - and this is exactly what we want to make accessible for everyone!
As a venture-capital based startup, we are looking for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing, who is able to lift PaulCamper to a new level throughout Germany when it comes to performance and helps in paving the way to become the market leader in Europe. In this position, you would also take on a leadership role in leading a part of the Marketing team.
- In your eyes, performance marketing means more than just mere numbers. You understand our target groups and you have an overarching view on all single touch points of a customer journey. You watch out for trends and pay close attention to the competition
- You develop the performance marketing strategy as well as approaches towards optimization. You are a master of ROI optimization for every single of your channels, and you navigate in an assured but brave way through a complex and competitive marketplace environment
- You are responsible for the multi channel marketing (SEO, SEA, Affiliate Marketing, Disply adversting, Social Media mareting, etc.) and push forward any performance-oriented activities
- You have responsbility over the performance marketing budget and you make sure that every Euro benefits our goals and targets. Reporting is a piece of key for you because you understand and love numbers
- You do not only keep your team up to date, but you know how to best equip them with your knowledge. You are also a go-to person for our colleagues in our international markets
Your (travel) experience
- You have several years experience in operative and strategic online marketing with a focus on SEA, ideally in an international environment
- Your skills when it comes to the use of Google AdWords, BingAds and Facebook Marketing are more than profound
- With regard to Google Analytics, the Tag Manager and UTM you are a real pro
- You know that precise tracking is at the heart of your actions. Besides, you have already devoted yourself thoroughly to attribution models
- You are not only a strategist but also a self-starter - you have a hands-on approach when it comes to campaigns
- With regard to your key figures, you really throw yourself into it. For you, optimization is king, measurability is your middle name, and Excel a good old friend
- You have a passion for people, travel and exploring. You have a convincing demeanour, and you communicate openly, friendly and in an assertive manner in English (German is a plus)
Your base camp
- The unique chance to become part of the success story of PaulCamper and to actively help shape our company culture and our growth
- Much responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one with the chance to leave your own mark
- A company culture that is based upon passion, authenticity, love and respect
- Ongoing and mutual feedback talks as well as room for personal growth
- A great, international and fast growing team of 40, which is passionate about the setup of such a unique service, headquartered in a central and open office in Berlin
Do you want to be part of this journey, where we reinvent and revolutionize camping?
Then feel free to send us your application!