Head of Product (m/f/d)
Projektmanagement Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
The essence and idea behind PaulCamper was born out of the true passion for travel, people, and nature. We are not only Europe’s first and largest sharing community for campervans and caravans, but also the most authentic and successful one. We simply love adventures and freedom - and this is exactly what we want to make accessible for everyone!
For this exciting endeavour, we have just kick-started our next big growth stage after the latest successful round of funding. Now we are looking for a Head of Product to join our team - and this is where you come into play.
- You create and execute our product roadmap in close e collaboration with the operations and marketing department
- You lead the remote engineering team and make sure they are well embedded and feel like part of the big team in Berlin
- Your daily priority and resource management will guide our product to new spheres
- You build and lead a local UX/ UI and product team
- You conduct beta test sessions with our community and evaluate the results accordingly
- You create wireframes and prototypes to develop innovative and disruptive ideas
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 4 years experience in the field of product management, especially in successfully orchestrating relevant stakeholders (UX/ UI designers, marketing, operations, tech)
- You have experience with agile working methods (SCRUM, agile, etc.), MVPs & Design Thinking
- You are passionate about developing outstanding user experience and you spot untapped potential right away - always with a clear user-first approach
- You feature high commitment and an overly autonomous and self-reliant working style with a sense for the bigger picture. Besides a highly professional nature, a certain lightness and humour do not come short in your daily work
- You have a data driven approach. You know how to make your process visible and report accordingly
- You have a passion for people, travel and exploring. You have a convincing demeanour, and you communicate openly, friendly and in an assertive manner in English and German language
Your Base Camp
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively contribute to its growth
- From day one, you will have significant responsibilities, challenges, encouragement and the opportunity to leave your own mark
- In addition to a high level of flexibility and creative freedom, our corporate culture is built on a shared passion, as well as on authenticity, love, integrity and respect
- The foundation of our success thus far has been our emphasis on continuous and mutual feedback and room for personal growth
- We are an international and rapidly growing 40-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service and has an office in the heart of Berlin
Do you want to join us as we reinvent camping!?
Then send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you!