Business Development Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!
What you will do
- You drive demand for our POS payment products with merchants in Germany and other European countries
- You source merchant leads either through our clients and channel partners or via outbound campaigns
- You assist our clients and channel partners to close these leads via phone, email, and in person meetings, with strong assistance and coaching from our Sales Directors.
- You hand over your completed deals to our client implementation teams who will handle the go-live of the project
What we offer
- This is an ideal position to jump-start your B2B sales career. You will work under the guidance of strong sales colleagues to coach you to success
- A world-class, global POS payment product sold to merchants through the largest payment providers worldwide
- A multicultural team and a dynamic environment in which everybody is striving to become a little better every day
- Flexible structures, flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality where different perspectives are valued, smart decisions made and executed effectively
- An attractive compensation package and all the benefits of a young, high-growth company
- Play to win: We are serious about winning and have fun working together
What we are looking for
- University degree or similar. Experience in selling software products is a plus
- Hunter mentality
- Interest to learn about the payment industry and merchant’s needs
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in German and English