(Junior) Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Payworks provides a next generation Point of Sale payment gateway technology. With Payworks’ technology developers of Point of Sale solutions for merchants can quickly and cost-efficiently integrate card payment functionality into their applications, and securely process EMV, contactless and mobile wallet transactions at the Point of Sale. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the UK, the US and Spain, Payworks provides its technology to leading acquirers and payment providers globally.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for the best talent to join our team on this great journey!
What you will do...
You will contribute to our rapid growth by attracting and finding the best people worldwide for our offices in Europe and the US. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining job requirements in collaboration with the team
- Reviewing applications and conducting screening calls with potential candidates
- Active sourcing of top talent at events as well as online
- Continuous improvement of our sourcing strategy, talent pool and candidate experience
- Providing relocation support to our new hires, e.g. visa and accommodation
- Onboarding new colleagues making sure they have everything in order to feel welcome and succeed in their role
What we offer...
- The chance to get on board an energetic, growing company
- An exciting role in which you will have a significant impact on the company’s future
- A strong multicultural team where different perspectives are valued
- Flat hierarchies and a “speak-up” mentality
- Competitive compensation and flexible working hours
What we are looking for...
- You have at least two years experience in recruiting talent, preferably for tech positions
- You easily connect with people regardless of their role and position
- You are very well organized, able to multi-task and adapt to changing requirements
- You are a good team player with excellent communication skills