People & Talent Specialist (m/f)
BCG Digital Ventures GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About BCG Digital Ventures
We are an ever-growing global team of the world´s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We build ventures for the world's most important global companies.
Introducing our Venture Operations Team
Through our Venture Operations Team we redefine what´s possible. It´s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From human resources and information technology to marketing and operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
We are looking for an outstanding People & Talent Specialist (m/f) to support our Berlin-based team in a variety of tasks, including career development, employee staffing and project capacity management, and the contribution to further HR projects. With your strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as your ability to act upon business needs, you will be a valuable part of our Human Resources team.
- Lead and manage Career Development / Personal Growth processes for Venture employees, ensuring procedures are in line with global guidelines and all appropriate information is being provided by coaches / individuals
- Oversee the administration of Performance Management processes for our Venture Operations employees
- Lead the Staffing activities to successfully resource DV Berlin's business activities, including planning, tracking, and reporting on employee availability and overall capacity situation
- Maintain and expand our relationship with freelancers and assign their resources where needed
- Ensure critical information is linked between staffing, recruiting, learning and career development functions and liaise with global and local counterparts to refine core and technical competencies
- Work with BCG HR and relevant global teams to assist with career transition, transfer / mobility programs and identify potential opportunities for cross-staffing
- Support planning process at mid-year and year-end
- Create and maintain communication strategies across all levels of the business to help support a culture of openness and involvement
- Lead special projects in HR strategy, implementation and reporting
- Contribute to HR strategy creation and implementation, including relevant feedback processes and mechanisms
- Degree level qualification in Business, Psychology, Social Sciences or equivalent
- 5+ years generalist HR experience
- Experience in one or several: performance management, capacity management, line manager support, HR administration support
- Previous experience working in a start-up or technology-based organisation is a plus
- Very strong communication skills
- Very strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, ability to build rapport
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Proactiveness and ability to take initiative
- Service orientation and responsiveness to business needs
- Initiative and the ability to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in German and English
- Significant experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain relevant insights into the process of digital transformation in the world's leading companies
- Small dynamic teams of highly qualified creative people working together on projects across three continents and in diverse industries
- A culture of excellence and respect that has repeatedly made us a Top100 employer
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.