Chief Financial Officer (m/f)
Pepper Media Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Founded in 2014, Pepper.com is the world's largest shopping community that gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips and ideas, connecting members in twelve countries on three continents and today counts close to 300 000 active users.
We are currently looking for a strong and experienced leader to join our management team as Chief Financial Officer (m/w) in our Berlin office.
The CFO will deal with a rapidly growing and evolving business with operations in Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Poland, Korea, India, Brazil, Mexico, France and Austria. In addition, we are always searching for ways to expand through acquisition which will provide you with plenty of new challenges. The ideal candidate is someone who excels in dynamic, innovative, high growth, non-traditional businesses and can make a significant contribution to continued growth across our group.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Optimisation across the group in respect of tax and income
- Structuring and refining the finance and control frameworks across the group
- The integrate new acquisitions into the group finance structure
- The implementation of budgeting and forecasting models across the various businesses and geographies
- Responsibility for the finance team/s and external providers
- Dealing with the vagaries of group structures - transfer pricing, international accounting regulations, consolidation, currency issues, etc.
The qualities we are looking for are
- Experience in a comparable function in an international group across a period of significant growth or change
- Detailed knowledge of tax and accountancy in Germany and England and exposure across other non European jurisdictions
- A comparable role in an predominantly digital organization
- Solid structuring capabilities
- Keen strategic abilities
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are
- A great office on Torstraße (close to U-Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene
- Be a part of an awesome team of passionate and skilled people
- Any technology, gadgets, Operating System you want
- Flexible working hours
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and your CV.